Honey Hot Chocolate
Indulge in the decadent warmth of Honey-Sweetened Hot Chocolate — velvety, chocolatey, and comforting, reminiscent of the timeless classic from our childhood.
Add a sprinkle of marshmallows on top for an extra layer of indulgence.
- 1⁄3cup water, boiling
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 pinches salt
- 3 tablespoons Haughton Honey
- 3 cups half-and-half of milk and cream
- In a sauce pan, stir together and heat over medium heat the water, cocoa & salt until smooth.
- Slowly whisk in milk and then Haughton Honey (taste and add extra honey if desired)
- Stir and heat to desired warmth. DO NOT BOIL.
- Pour into mugs.
- optional: sprinkle with a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg.