Easter Egg Nests
Make with cornflakes or rice krispies for the perfect sweet and crunchy easter treat!
A great recipe to make with the kids!
- 90g butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Haughton honey
- 4 cups cornflakes or rice krispies
- Icing and Cadbury mini eggs or other Easter treats optional
Notes for the cook
- Preheat oven to 150C
- Melt butter, sugar and Haughton Honey together in a saucepan until frothy
- Add the cornflakes or rice krispies and mix well
- Spoon mixture into cake cases, leaving a well in the centre for Easter chocolates.
- Bake for 10 minutes then cool. Once cool, add the icing and chocolates