Autumn Salad with Honey Apple Cider Dressing
Chopped autumn salad with bacon, apple, cranberries, feta, and pumpkin seeds. Tossed in a simple, yet flavuorful honey apple cider dressing.
It’s crunchy, salty-sweet, and loaded with flavour!
- 8 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 4–5 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, cored and medium chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 4 tbsp. toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1–2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- salt and black pepper, to taste
This autumn salad comes together super easily. Have all of the ingredients prepared so that way all you have to do is toss and serve.
Make the apple cider dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, haughton honey, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
Assemble the salad: In a large salad and/or serving bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, bacon, apples, cranberries, red onion, feta cheese, and pumpkin seeds. Add the dressing and toss to combine. Taste for salt and pepper before serving.
Store the salad and dressing in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients. Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Taste for salt and pepper before serving.