MISO HONEY GLAZED FISH
This is such a simple and tasty fish dish that you can literally throw together in minutes.
Serve with some crispy greens of your choice, some plain boiled rice and a few wedges of lemon.
- 2 tbsp light or white miso
- 2 tbsp Haughton Honey
- 4 x 6oz fillets of cod, hake or halibut (about 1″ thick)
- Lemon wedges, to garnish
If you have a fan-assisted oven then reduce the specified temperature in the recipe by about 15%.
1 teaspoon = 5ml
1 tablespoon = 15ml.
Some ingredients are measured in cups and some equivalents are;
150g, 6oz (1/2 cup) = 120ml, 4fl oz.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6.
- Whisk together the miso and honey in a small bowl. Lay the fish fillets in a suitable oven-proof baking dish and brush with the glaze.
- Put the dish in the oven on the middle rack and roast for about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the dish rest for 5 minutes before serving.