Mike & fred’s tangy bbq sauce
A tangy BBQ sauce or marinade that's just too easy to make. Adjust the heat of it by playing around with the Tobasco sauce (but be careful!).
Thanks to Mike and Fred for giving us this screamingly delicious and easy recipe.
- 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 5 drops of Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Haughton Honey
- 2 teaspoons of white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of dark soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of five spice powder
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
If you have a fan-assisted oven then reduce the specified temperature in the recipe by about 15%.
1 teaspoon = 5ml
1 tablespoon = 15ml.
Some ingredients are measured in cups and some equivalents are;
150g, 6oz (1/2 cup) = 120ml, 4fl oz
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and then either marinade your BBQ meat or use it as a general dipping sauce. Just make more if you’ve got guests.