HONEY CURRY SOLE FILLETS
If you like the sound of this recipe then you're going to love the taste.
You can use any white fish and cook using the same method. No fuss, but a lot of buzz.
- 100g Haughton Honey
- 75g dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp good quality curry powder of your choice
- 75g melted butter
- 4 thick fillets of sole
- Chopped coriander
- Toasted almonds (optional)
If you have a fan-assisted oven then reduce the specified temperature in the recipe by about 15%.
1 teaspoon = 5ml
1 tablespoon = 15ml.
Some ingredients are measured in cups and some equivalents are;
150g, 6oz (1/2 cup) = 120ml, 4fl oz.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. In a small bowl combine the honey, mustard, curry powder and butter, mixing well.
- Lightly butter a shallow baking dish and add the sole fillets flesh side up, slightly overlapping them.
- Pour or brush the sauce over the fillets and bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve straight from the oven dressed with the chopped coriander and toasted almonds.