CHIPOLATA ROSEMARY SKEWERS
A delicious way to avoid using skewers, especially if the little ones are around!
This is such a simple little recipe to make for kids as part of a bigger BBQ. Thanks to Lulu Grimes for dreaming this one up.
- 12 chipolatas
- 3 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons of Haughton Honey
- 12 long, woody springs of rosemary
If you have a fan-assisted oven then reduce the specified temperature in the recipe by about 15%.
1 teaspoon = 5ml
1 tablespoon = 15ml.
Some ingredients are measured in cups and some equivalents are;
150g, 6oz (1/2 cup) = 120ml, 4fl oz.
- Push each chipolata onto a rosemary sprig. Mix the mustard and honey and brush over the chipolatas generously.
- Cook on the coolest part of the BBQ for about 10-15 minutes so they cook through without becoming black and serve with extra mustard on the side.