Air-Fryer Gingered Honey Salmon
An Air-Fryer favourite (you try saying that)!
The ginger, garlic powder and green onion marinade gives this salmon a zing!
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Haughton Honey
- 1 white/brown onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 salmon fillet (1-1/2 pounds and 3/4 inch thick)
- Flaked sea salt and freshly ground pepper
Notes for the cook
If you don’t have an air fryer, you can make this recipe on a BBQ.
1 teaspoon = 5ml
1 tablespoon = 15ml.
some ingredients are measured in cups and some equivalents are;
150g, 6oz (1/2 cup) = 120ml, 4fl oz.
- For marinade, mix the first 6 ingredients. In a shallow bowl, combine salmon and 2/3 cup marinade; refrigerate 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Reserve remaining marinade for basting.
- Preheat air fryer to 190C. Place fillet on greased tray in air-fryer basket; discard remaining marinade. Cook until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15 minutes, basting with reserved marinade during the last 5 minutes.